- OUR SERVICES:
- OUR PRODUCTS:
PDF product templates
for Indesign, Illustrator or Quark.
To use follow these steps:
- Set the page dimensions of the layout program to the final trim size of the project.
- Place the PDF template in the layout program.
- Center the PDF graphic on the page.
- Allow for an .125 inch bleed as indicated on the PDF.
- Place guidelines over the folding lines or mailing guides indicated on the PDF.
- Delete the PDF and design your page.
File Prep Guides
To avoid production delays it is very important to provide us with print ready files, either as PDFs or in their native format. A very basic outline for file prepreration can be found below. For a more detailed description please download the PDF guides found below.
Supported Formats We accept InDesign. Illustrator and Quark Expres file formats, among others, in Macintosh or Windows. Call or email us if you’re using a different application to confirm format support. You may send the files to us on a CD or via FTP.
If you prefer traditional methods, we can accept hard copy for scanning into our digital system. Our state-of-the-art scanning system will accept transparencies and reflective source material for high resolution output.